Python Cloud Engineer
|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Małopolskie||Kraków||Kontrakt B2B||2021-07-06|
About the employer
ITFS is a consulting company from the Tri-City area, with a branch in Warsaw. We are primarily engaged in recruiting IT specialists and creating project-based Software houses for our Clients from Poland and Western Europe.
Type of contact: B2B with ITFS (full-time, long-term cooperation)
Rate: 60 - 80 PLN/h net (Junior) 90 - 120 PLN/h net (Mid)
Project: This project is for a US company that provides solutions for the travel and transportation industry. You will be a part of a 10-12 people team.
- Build scalable data flows, craft service architectures, and bring leading-edge ML-based products to market;
- Ship the latest new features for our platform, to disrupt the airline industry’s pricing problems;
- Develop a robust and scalable backend for enterprise line of business applications in Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes, and more;
- Collaborate with self-organizing Scrum teams comprised of Technical Product Owners, frontend and backend application developers, and QA automation engineers;
- Collaborate with Technical Product Owners to design and deliver complex application features and end-user workflows.
- Degree and/or advanced domain expertise and successful industry experience in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Economics, or Operation Research;
- Minimum 1,5 years of experience (Junior) or 3 years of experience (Mid);
- Experience implementing REST APIs for frontend UI clients;
- Good knowledge of software design principles and patterns;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with cloud solutions (Preferably GCP, but AWS, Azure will work as well);
- Fluent with unit testing and debugging techniques;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Good communication skills, sense of ownership, and drive;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with SQL query performance profiling and optimization;
- Airlines domain knowledge.
- Long-term employment and stable working conditions;
- Opportunity for further professional development and expansion of knowledge in a close-knit, experienced team of specialists constantly expanding their knowledge and competencies;
- Optional benefits package: private medical care and Multisport.