Senior Oracle APEX Developer
|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Mazowieckie||Warszawa||Kontrakt B2B||2021-07-22|
About the employer
ITFS is a consulting company from the Tri-City area, with a branch in Warsaw. We are primarily engaged in recruiting IT specialists and creating project-based Software houses for our Clients from Poland and Western Europe.
- Location: 100% remote project;
- Start: ASAP - 1 month notice period is accepted;
- Contract: B2B;
- Rate: 120-170/h PLN net;
- Industry: pharma;
- Duration of the project: long-term cooperation;
- Skillset: Oracle Apex, SQL, Java;
- Responsibilities: development and enhancement of the existing solution.
SRM (Safety Reporting Manager) is an inhouse developed application based on Oracle APEX v5, Java, PL/SQL and Oracle V12. This is an existing legacy application in Production. Client is moving the application to a new infrastructure as part of their regulatory remediation plan. In order to address the client escalation on the seniority of the skills required, we are looking for a Senior Developer who has experience in building complex applications using Oracle Apex, Java and PL/SQL. Reporting solution, created on Oracle Tech Stack, Solution is being updated and enhanced with the new functionalities. The project is ongoing, the team is being replaced, and the work is being moved to Europe (UK, Germany, Swiss, Poland).
- minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- minimum 2 years of experience in Java;
- very good English skills;
- Long-term employment and stable working conditions;
- Opportunity for further professional development and expansion of knowledge in a close-knit, experienced team of specialists constantly expanding their knowledge and competencies;
- Optional benefits package: private medical care and Multisport.