|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Pomorskie||Gdańsk||Kontrakt B2B||2021-12-29|
About the employer
ITFS is a consulting company from the Tri-City area, with a branch in Warsaw. We are primarily engaged in recruiting IT specialists and creating project-based Software houses for our Clients from Poland and Western Europe.
- Implement new product requirements and make sure they fit into the existing software design or propose necessary changes to ensure compatibility.
- Work closely together with Product Owners in finding the most useful solution for our customers and market needs.
- Keep the solutions lightweight and cloud-ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Architect.
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose software assets you need to integrate into the products.
- +5 years of experience as C# developer with .NET Core
- Familiarity and practical experience with BDD, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing and especially DDD
- Good experience working with distributed software architecture and messaging technologies like MQTT, AMQP, MassTransit and RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and how to work with HTTP-based API"s, including REST based ones
- Practical experience with a wide range of storage technologies from EventStore and RavenDB to SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- DevOps mindset capable of handling automation and build maintenance aiming for continuous delivery and deployment using Docker, GitLab, Kubernetes and Azure
- Knowledge of and experience with Git/GitLab
- Experience working in an agile development environment with Kanban and/or Scrum.
- Familiarity and practical experience with frontend technologies like Vue, TypeScript, Angular and React.
- +27 paid days off
- Health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Sports card