Data Protection Policy
Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
The ITFS company is obliged to protect the personal data provided or entrusted to it. These data are processed in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to the territory of the Republic of Poland. We make every effort to ensure that data is protected against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access or improper use.
The collection, processing and protection of personal data are carried out by ITFS sp. z o.o. in accordance with the following principles and the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection from 29.08. 1997 (Journal of Laws 02.101.926), taking into account the Polish regulations with respect to the amendment of the EU (GDPR) from 25.05.2018.
ITFS Sp. z o.o. based in Gdynia, address:
ITFS is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act from 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text in the Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922)
The purposes of collecting personal data by ITFS:
Under Article 6 par. 1 of the Act, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, demographics, etc.
ITFS collects personal data for the purposes of:
- Presentation of the specialist’s candidacy and providing engagement on newly created places/workplaces,
- Search and preparation of specialists for future jobs/positions,
- Establishing cooperation during the implementation of its services,
- Supporting and facilitating contacts with clients.
Furthermore, we oblige the following:
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, outside the control of ITFS, excluding contractors processing data on our behalf for our customers and their subcontractors;
- ITFS may disclose personal information when it is absolutely required by applicable law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- Third parties, who are not the authorized employees of ITFS, do not have access to personal data collected;
- The User has the right to access, correct, update or transfer his personal data;
- The processing of personal data will be discontinued immediately at the request of the user;
- ITFS undertakes to provide the fastest possible response to questions regarding the user’s personal data protection policy.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
1. ensuring that data is collected for marked, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
2. based on the consent to the processing of personal data provided by the application form on the website www.itfs.com/aplikuj either in the form of a written statement, or
3. because it is necessary to comply with the agreement to which you are a party (eg. a contract of employment) or it is necessary to take pre-contractual activities upon your request – in this case, the information is not mandatory, but it is necessary to do so that the contract may be concluded and performed, or
4. because it is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on ITFS, or
5. because the processing is necessary for the objectives of the legitimate interests pursued by the ITFS or a third party, such as direct marketing of its own products or services, the investigation claims arising from its business activities or using data to control access to buildings and premises.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those specified above without prior notice and, if the law requires, obtaining your consent.
We guarantee that your personal data will not be kept for longer than required by law or provided in internal ITFS regulations. For example, the law requires that employment data should be stored for 50 years and tax data for 5 years. Information about the candidate (name and surname, contact details, professional experience, education, contact details, etc.) is available in our database for 3 years from the date of its entry into the database or from the date of the last contact with the candidate, depending on which date is later.
The candidate who does not wish his data to be stored in the database, may contact us and submit a request for their removal, giving his name and other information (eg. phone number, email address) allowing us to identify his record in the database.
If we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, it is important to understand that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data before its withdrawal or the legality of the further processing of the data if the provision of the contract or provision of law permits it or requires it from ITFS. If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
In what situations your personal data may be processed by us?
- We search the database of candidates and analyze their profiles in order to find suitable candidates for positions for which we recruit internally or recruit for our clients. We use personal data of candidates or suppliers also for administrative purposes, eg. we prepare specifications for recruitment services, issue VAT invoices, etc .;
- We contact the candidates on issues related to the provision of our services: to inform about interesting job offers, ask to provide further information about themselves, and also, subject to consent, we forward the candidates’ data to clients;
- We provide HR and payroll services and manage staff. We carry out the duties associated with operating the employment of permanent and temporary workers, including in the area of occupational health and safety and occupational medicine;
- We provide security. For this purpose, we can verify the identity of candidates, employees and third parties who have access to ITFS offices. We can also verify the data on the candidates and check their references. We verify and monitor the activity of ITFS’ systems and offices, because we want to avoid any misuse of the information contained in databases and to protect the interests of ITFS and its customers;
- We fulfil the obligations imposed by law. In some cases, we may be subject to the obligation to store data about candidates. For example, if we ask a candidate for permission to use information about himself, we will store this consent to demonstrate compliance with the legal obligation under the provisions on personal data protection.
Transfer of personal data in the recruitment process:
We provide candidate’s data to ITFS’ clients and partners only if the candidate has given us prior consent (with the exception of the situation to provide data to ITFS’ customers or partners in an anonymised form).
We may transfer your personal data to:
- The clients – we offer our clients services in the field of employment and administrative support of employees, including recruitment and outsourcing services. If we find a suitable candidate for the position, for which service we have been asked, we can provide the client with information about such a candidate. We provide our customers with candidates’ data only if the candidate has given us a prior consent (unless the data are made available to customers in the anonymised form).
- The suppliers – it may be necessary to provide your data to our suppliers in order to enable them to provide us with services (eg. server sharing service for our database, work medicine service, etc.). If the information is to be made available, we conclude a written agreement with such a supplier, under which the supplier undertakes to ensure adequate protection of the entrusted information.
- User’s contact details will be used only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- The ITFS ensures that the user’s contact details will not be transferred or made available to third parties without the prior consent of the user.
- Users who want to update their personal data or withdraw their consent to their processing are asked to contact:
ITFS Sp. z o.o.
Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98
or using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org