AWS Cloud Engineer
|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Mazowieckie||Warszawa||Kontrakt B2B||2021-03-24|
About the employer
ITFS is a dynamically developing company that provides services in the field of outsourcing IT specialists and the implementation of comprehensive IT projects. We cover the Tri-City, Wrocław, and Warsaw, we also develop our activities on European markets, incl. in Switzerland, Great Britain, the Netherlands, and Spain.
Start: ASAP - 1 month notice period is accepted;
Contract: B2B - long term cooperation;
Rate: 100 - 140 PLN per hour;
Industry: Consultancy company (End Client will be from the pharma industry);
- building/planning, managing, and over-sighting the environment.
- development, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments
- maintaining business continuity of the processes during the project
- We are looking for an expert individual contributor that will work with multi-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
- Around 3 years of experience on cloud relate positions;
- Deep knowledge of AWS Cloud;
- Solid knowledge of Python language;
- Experience with AWS API gateway, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS Lambda, AWS Cloud Search, AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Glue;
- Very good command of English - C1
- Being experienced with the Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban);
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT field;
- Being familiar with data warehousing and Business Intelligence process;
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to optimally manage the relationship with partners using remote tools;
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced project environment
- Quick-learning skills;
- Ability to analyze source code;
- AWS certification will be an advantage.
Recruitment process will look like:
1. Phone call with ITFS Consultant
2. Video call with the Client (technical veryfications)
3. Decision :)