Machine Learning Platform Engineer
|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Mazowieckie||Warszawa||Kontrakt B2B||2021-09-14|
About the employer
ITFS is a consulting company from the Tri-City area, with a branch in Warsaw. We are primarily engaged in recruiting IT specialists and creating project-based Software houses for our Clients from Poland and Western Europe.
- Location: 100% remote project;
- Start: ASAP - (1 months notice period is accepted);
- Contract: B2B - long term cooperation;
- Rate: 20 000 - 26 880 net/month
- You will work on the training, validation, and runtime infrastructure for our ML models and network pricing solvers in order to disrupt the airline industry"s pricing problems.
- You will develop a robust and scalable data-centric infrastructure using Python, Google BigQuery, Apache Beam, Argo and Kubernetes.
- You will be a part of and collaborate with self- organizing Scrum teams composed of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and ML Platform
- You have the knowledge and successful industry experiences (at least 4-5 years) in Computer Science, software engineering, cloud computing, ML engineering and scalable data infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of any modern programming language (at least 4-5 years), preferably Python. Java also acceptable if a person shows interest in further development in the direction of Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of software design principles and patterns.
- Very Good knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent with unit testing and debugging techniques.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- A desire to develop ML-based products.
Recruitment process (100% remote):
- 15-minute phone screen with ITFS
- Technical verification + HR