|Branch||Region||City||Agreement type||Publish date|
|Doradztwo / Konsulting IT||Mazowieckie||Warszawa||Kontrakt B2B||2021-09-28|
About the employer
ITFS is a consulting company from the Tri-City area, with a branch in Warsaw. We are primarily engaged in recruiting IT specialists and creating project-based Software houses for our Clients from Poland and Western Europe.
Location: 100% remote project;
Start: ASAP (we accept 1 month notice period)
Type of contract: B2B (with ITFS), full-time, long-term
Rate: 15000-20200 net/month
- You will ship the latest new features for the Cirrus platform, in order to disrupt the airline industry&pricing problems.
- You will develop robust and scalable solutions for enterprise line of business applications in Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes, and more.
- You will be part of self-organizing Scrum teams comprised of Technical Product Owners, frontend/backend application developers and QA automation engineers.
- You will collaborate with Technical Product Owners to design and deliver complex application features and end-user workflows
- Degree and/or advanced domain expertise and successful industry experience in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Economics, or Operation Research
- +3 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Deep knowledge of a popular object-oriented or functional programming language, preferably Python
- Proficient knowledge of web development (HTML/CSS)
- Extensive experience with REST API
- Deep knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Fluent with unit testing and debugging techniques
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems.
- Experience with CI/CD design and development
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive.
- Independence, pragmatic approach and attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Sports package
- Medical package